Saturday, March 26, 2016

feeling better

Went into the emergency room..went to immediate care first, having issues with some kind of churning in the viscera.  So I got an x-ray and blood tests at the ER and they ruled a lot of things out, so if this keeps up I’ll be incapacitated, not dead, so that’s good to know.
  I have this feeling of things uncompleted, if I was to die, but I was trying to not think in that way, but such as it is, it looks like I’ll be okay, if I can get through this lonely Easter weekend.  Actually I skipped yoga and karate thursday cause of the gut issue, but John actually came over and we played a couple songs and had some coffee….good friends are good to have,  known the guy five years, five long years of fun: playing music and getting better at leads while I daydreamed of (insert pseudonym) …..so anyway, still too much free time, ….no self control on the weed…..need more money.  My bandmates are totally enthused with my awesome guitar playing (which is a result of a real special time I guess).  I mean, they are putting energy into the band so I can do less….suggesting a bunch of new songs, and John’s turning into a perfectionist, being more demanding of me, but that’s all great.  Learning new things.

Did a great recording today and uploaded it to Facebook.  Maybe we’ll go viral and get super popular overnight.  That would be a total drag.   It seems like I’ll always play music, but it’s not the only thing I do and I don't want to be famous for playing music, or really anything.  Some more friends would be good...if they're nice.  That is to say, I have some good friends, which is awesome, ...etc.


I'm more aware of things that I say that others might find strange, so that seems like progress to me.

No comments: