Monday, March 07, 2016

Big Outside



Watching big outside play their set of semi-reggae originals, nice to be there. nice to see nice people dancing around..  The walk down was nice too....kind of cold and a little rainy.  Lots of niceness all around, good to see.


Lake Isle of Innisfree

I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree
and a small cabin build there, of clay and wattles made:
Nine bean rows I will have there, and a hive for the honey-bee;
and live alone in a bee-loud glade,

And I will have some peace there, for peace comes dropping slow
dropping from the veils of morning with crickets
midnight a glimmer, purple glow

I will arise and go now, for always night and day
I hear lake water lapping with low sounds by the shore
where I stand on the roadway, or one pavement grey
the deep heart's core...-Yeats.

No comments: