Saturday, March 25, 2006

me playing stella blue on guitar




By the way, I haven't posted in a while, and it's because there's nothing to say that I can think of, just reading the news, eating a lot of chocolate, doing a few drawings, washing dishes, and the usual stuff. I should do more, I know, and putting a few videos on the web of me playing guitar has me thinking I might want to do more of that, because it is always fun. I had the idea of writing a novel, because that seemed as though there are a lot of cool and interesting things going on out there, but who's to say? I tend to have a real tendency to hide myself away from the world, but there is a lot going on out there, more than I usually really want to deal with, which is part of the problem.

I've played guitar for many years, and it is a real joy. This was recorded on a digital camera, so the sound could use improvement, as you might imagine. If you can't hear it too well, that's why.

No comments: