Sunday, January 31, 2016

The Queen of Hearts is always your best bet.




 It’s funny I have such a unique style to bring to the electric guitar, or acoustic, that it’s funny that nobody around this town, basically, has heard me play the electric the way I can… The years of practice are paying off.  Actually, I did it because it was fun, right from the beginning, and being in a band …well, the point was always to meet more people through music.  For years music for me was a completely solitary thing, and karate has always been more social, but apart from karate, music is pretty fundamental to who I am, I can tell when I’m relaxed and playing on to a melody.  I guess I wouldn’t want to give up either.
  It's also true that only recently have I been playing the electric so well.  I had years of practice playing a squire strat, but that was years ago......

No comments: