Tuesday, February 13, 2007

my pathetic life

I don't believe it. I got a job. Who would think that such a pathetic person as me could actually go out and convince somebody that I was worth hiring? I would say where I was working, but then I would probably end up being one of those bloggers that gets fired for blogging about the company where they work. Anyway, now I'm just one of the many 9-5 M-F type of people, except getting paid a whole lot less than what I imagined I would be earning by the time I got to this advanced age. It's really hard to believe I am old as I am. I guess you get up, go down to the beanery or whatever coffee shop is in the area where you are currently living, come home, read the paper, go to bed, repeat thousands and thousands of times, and you end up my age.
"Do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself."

No comments: