Thursday, December 28, 2006

trip

Just returned from the moon. Not a lot going on there. I walked around a few craters and picked up some moon rocks...I would add some pictures but my camera exploded in the low-gravity environment. Nobody there has heard about Ford yet but then again, there is no life on the moon, so nobody would have any ability to "hear" anyway. It was a cool trip. There was a nice panoramic view of the earth on my way back.
The little town here that I like so much seems to have experienced a bunch of rain, so I hear, but now it is back to just being cold.
Udon is becoming one of my favorites. It is a big thing in Japan, I remember, where everybody who wants to eat for very little money can go into the ramen/udon bars and get some good noodles for a reasonable price.

No comments: