Friday, March 28, 2008

it's kind of annoying

to have people writing publicly about me on their blog. If you have a problem, send me an email. I will get the message. Plus it's a drag to get into a conflict with somebody you did have some good discussions with and who you recognize as an intelligent person, and I don't say that about everybody.

I'm heading up to Portland today, to watch the people stroll around the Lloyd center, walk around and look at the buildings, hang out with friends, discuss economics, and trade witticisms. It will be nice to get out of town. As a matter of fact, I'm splitting right after I make another espresso and put new batteries in the camera.

3 comments:

Corvallist said...

Maybe if you allowed actual comments on your blog, people wouldn't post about you on theirs. Just a thought.

Christopher Farrell said...

I do allow actual comments. What does that look like?

Christopher Farrell said...

I moderate them because I had some problems with nasty and unnecessary comments.